View Single Post
TobyFox2002

Old June 29th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhrakken View Post
So I've added this to my source files but I can't seem to be able to get the dragonlance files to show up in hero lab. What do I need to activate to get to see this in my default hero lab? I desperately need to be able to build some draconians for my reign of winter campaign, help!
After speaking with Dhrakken we were able to determine what the issue was. While this was handled on Skype. I thought in case this were to ever come up again I'd post the solution and steps to follow to fix it should others require the same issue.

Solution is Posted Here:
Alright, well it seems that you have created a new game system. Due to whatever reasons, limitations or bug or "feature" you need to install the addon packs in EVERY game you wish to use. Repeat the installation process for the Community Content and then every extra pack you wish to use in your game but make sure you change the destination to match the name of your system.

For instance if you created a new game and named it pathfinder_preLive. You would select the button that says change, and them type in pathfinder_preLive in when it prompts you for the directory.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #132 Reply With Quote