View Single Post
Bob G

Old February 19th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krothos View Post
If you are only attempting to make the additional unarmed strike damage based upon Int instead of Str, then the Community Pack already has this option. It's a adjustment you would add to the character, where the attack and the ability are selected.

If you are attempting to modify the base dice damage based upon Int, then I'm not sure if Community Pack allows for that, but it might be worth a look.

If this is outside of what you're looking for, then my apologies for not being more helpful.
My friend, no apologies are necessary at all. Your willingness to help is really appreciated.

The ability I'm trying to create does indeed change base damage, unfortunately. Any ideas on how to define base damage as a number, not as a die roll?

Projects: Legendary Rogue (Legendary Games) 97.9%, Assassin (Interjection Games) 88%, Fortunate (rebuild of Luckbringer, Rite Publishing) 87.2%, Adept Godling (Super Genius Games) 73.9%, Eldritch Godling (Super Genius Games) 72.9%, Mighty Godling (Super Genius Games) 44.3%, Clever Godling (Super Genius Games) 41.2%, Legendary Cavalier (Legendary Games) 30.9%

Message me for a list of completed projects.
Visit my blog! https://gauntletsofblogrepower.blogspot.com/
Bob G is offline   #5 Reply With Quote