View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 31st, 2017, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Hell if I know, ask Mumblewump!
The reason I asked it that there are significant differences between Chronicles and old world of darkness. Old World of Darkness products were not compatible with each other. If you ran Werewolf you couldn't easily integrate Mage or Vampire products into your games. The Storyteller had to do a lot of work to make it fit, which is why mixed games were not a thing back then.

I don't have the new edition of Chronicles of Darkness, so my ability to code it is limited by the fact I don't own the book for it.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #16 Reply With Quote