View Single Post
EightBitz

Old January 4th, 2019, 08:07 AM
To make things more clear, attached is a screenshot in RW, after the latest update.

Here's the exported code from the Overview section:
Code:
			<section name="Overview">
				<snippet type="Multi_Line">
					<contents>&lt;ul style="margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;"&gt;&amp;#xd;
						&lt;li class="RWSnippet" style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica;list-style-type:disc;margin:0pt 0pt 0pt 0pt;text-align:left"&gt;&lt;span class="RWSnippet"&gt;B1, I1&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li class="RWSnippet" style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica;list-style-type:disc;margin:0pt 0pt 0pt 0pt;text-align:left"&gt;&lt;span class="RWSnippet"&gt;B1, I2&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li class="RWSnippet" style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica;list-style-type:disc;margin:0pt 0pt 0pt 0pt;text-align:left"&gt;&lt;span class="RWSnippet"&gt;B1, I3&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/li&gt;&lt;/ul&gt;&amp;#xd;
					</contents>
				</snippet>
					<contents>&lt;ol style="margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;"&gt;&amp;#xd;
						&lt;li class="RWSnippet" style="list-style-type:decimal;margin:0pt 0pt 0pt 0pt;text-align:left"&gt;&lt;span class="RWSnippet"&gt;E1, I1&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li class="RWSnippet" style="list-style-type:decimal;margin:0pt 0pt 0pt 0pt;text-align:left"&gt;&lt;span class="RWSnippet"&gt;E1, I2&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/li&gt;&lt;li class="RWSnippet" style="list-style-type:decimal;margin:0pt 0pt 0pt 0pt;text-align:left"&gt;&lt;span class="RWSnippet"&gt;E1, I3&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/li&gt;&lt;/ol&gt;&amp;#xd;
					</contents>
				</snippet>
			</section>
You can see from the code that the bulleted list uses a <ul> tag with an <li> tag for each item, and the numbered list uses an <ol> tag with an <li> tag for each item.

Now here's the code for the Profile section:
Code:
			<section name="Profile">
					<contents>&lt;p class="RWBullet"&gt;&lt;span class="RWSnippet"&gt;•	B2, I1&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p class="RWBullet"&gt;&lt;span class="RWSnippet"&gt;•	B2, I2&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p class="RWBullet"&gt;&lt;span class="RWSnippet"&gt;•	B2, I3&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</contents>
				</snippet>
					<contents>&lt;p class="RWEnumerated"&gt;&lt;span class="RWSnippet"&gt;	E2, I1&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p class="RWEnumerated"&gt;&lt;span class="RWSnippet"&gt;	E2, I2&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p class="RWEnumerated"&gt;&lt;span class="RWSnippet"&gt;	E2, I3&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</contents>
				</snippet>
			</section>
You can see that instead of using <ul> and <li> tags for the bulleted list, it has the literal text of "• B2, I1", "• B2, I2", and "• B2, I3".

Likewise, the numbered list is also lacking the <ol> and <li> tags, and in this version, it doesn't even include the number in the literal text, though I think older versions used to (but I won't swear to that).

The first method, in the Overview section, seems to be the proper way to do things. With the second method in the Profile section, I'm guessing that's a legacy thing that has been overlooked.
Attached Images
File Type: png RW Lists.png (183.3 KB, 5 views)
EightBitz is offline   #7 Reply With Quote