View Single Post
Rone

Old August 12th, 2018, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking2054 View Post
Welcome to the firing line Rone... go ahead... walk out there where the targets are. Oh, before you go, why don't you put on this lovely t-shirt with the bullseye on it.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Aw, that's alright. My mother was a displacer beast, so all of your well-aimed bullets wind up hitting the devs around me instead. THAT'S what actually happened to Colen and Ian.

I very much understand why some are hesitant to believe our company will suddenly change the frequency and approach of our communications, but LWD recently took action to ensure I'll have the time and wavelength to play to my strengths.

So some saying, "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight" isn't exactly the motivating theme from Rocky I was hoping for as I train for the big fight, but I'll hurtle up these steps nonetheless.

I look forward to a day when a majority of the people presently unhappy turn around to declare that things are night and day better. It just has to be earned, and so I'll make sure my contribution to communications is not me sitting here spouting vague promises about coming improvements. My contributions will be the better future I help to forge.

And BJ, if you're reading this you are NOT doing time away well. Shoo!
Rone is offline   #546 Reply With Quote