Thread: Starfinder
View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 3rd, 2017, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemporalVengeance View Post
I just think that I (and others) would be a lot happier if maybe HLC had all the character creation components and the shipbuilding was in HLO. That being said, the rules for Starfinder are VERY similar to the old Starjammer books and until I stopped working on it because of LWD's Starfinder announcement, I was quite successful in implementing the ship-building rules of Starjammer using a variant of the Eidolon Mechanics. It just treated the ship like an eidolon/animal companion as far as the software is concerned, the hull was a race and the systems were an treated like an eidolon upgrade.
I am finishing up implementing the mechanics for Alchemical Exalted right now in the Exalted 2e file I created. I know how much work it is but its not too complex to add things to Hero lab. It just takes time and commitment. In the last 3 months I've implemented the Books of Sorcery and all the other manuals of exalted power. This is literally the last book I have to implement before I can focus on just adding data. I shouldn't have to do any more source code hammering once I get this last book done.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #69