View Single Post
Warmonger
Volunteer Data File Author

Old June 3rd, 2007, 04:22 PM
The game I'm working on is Dark Age. Models can have different Attack Groups for their weapons and abilities. Many can have up to four attack groups, which must be separated out, and an attack group can have multiple weapons or uses of each weapon underneath it.

example force list here: http://www.dark-age.com/Downloads/Qu...Quickstart.pdf

Some of the stat lines can get too long when the weapon has multiple notes on it, causing word wrap in the short text area, causing excessively long rosters. I have also tried setting everything up as options, but assuring that everything is on its own line that way causes problems too. I am looking to include all details needed to play the game from an army builder roster (with the full support of Dark Age Games) but can't really get AB tweaked just right to show the layout as it appears in the game. If you look at the site, you can also see the older cards that were used, such as in confrontation and warmachine etc etc, that will show a similar look to hat I'm trying to achieve.

There is not a lot of customization allowed in the game, as each model is set in what it's armed with, with no variation possible really. Attaching each line as an item seems ideal to me, as it assures a separate line for the weapon stats and since you can't vary it, the quantity and cost are completely irrelevant.

Hope I made that as clear as mud.
Warmonger is offline   #3 Reply With Quote