View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 25th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfoot View Post
I have some questions
  1. I just received the receipt for HLO Standard Level (Add 12 Months) as I set it to auto renew.
    Can someone confirm that HLO Promote Standard to Patron (12 months) is on top of this, so it will cost me GM $75/year?
  2. Is there a limit to the number of apprentices in a campaign? I have 6 players.
  3. I created each of my players' characters on my account so that their characters could use the books I bought. Can I transfer this to their apprentice accounts or do the characters need to be recreated?
  4. Can I view characters created by my apprentices? This will allow me to validate their choices and assist with builds.
If you have already renewed at Standard level for 12 months, upgrading to Patron level for 12 months is an additional $24.99.

Your entire campaign can consist of Apprentice level players. Campaigns are currently capped at 12 total members, including the GM, so you could have up to 11 players at Apprentice level.

Within a campaign that has content sharing enabled, your players CAN create characters that take full advantage of all the content the GM owns. They can also fully evolve those characters over time as they level up.

If you already have characters created for your players, you can first convert them to GM-controlled characters and then assign control of those characters to the appropriate players.

All characters within a campaign should be viewable by the GM, regardless of whether they are player-owned or campaign-owned to leverage content sharing.

Hope this helps!
rob is offline   #45 Reply With Quote