View Single Post
Roadie

Old February 25th, 2020, 01:49 PM
The one thing I really don't understand here is why Apprentice has a 4-month term instead of the same 6/12 month term as the others. Charging $7.50 for 6 months or $3.75 for 3 months would work out to the same overall price and get rid of the "huh?" reaction that I and no doubt others had from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfoot View Post
I have some questions
  1. I just received the receipt for HLO Standard Level (Add 12 Months) as I set it to auto renew.
    Can someone confirm that HLO Promote Standard to Patron (12 months) is on top of this, so it will cost me GM $75/year?
If you add it to your cart it'll show you a "Credit for Remaining Standard Level", so it looks like the listed amount is the full price, but you get the pro-rated amount of any existing subscription subtracted from that.

So, if you got Standard for $X and then get Patron for $Y, on the second transaction you're actually only paying $(Y – X) (with whatever tiny adjustment for the number of days it's been, pro-rated).

I think they should put some kind of disclaimer on that page to make this clearer, like "Your current service will apply as credit on the shopping cart page" in yellow text.

Last edited by Roadie; February 25th, 2020 at 01:53 PM.
Roadie is offline   #44 Reply With Quote