View Single Post
Cirrob

Old March 16th, 2020, 02:20 PM
Brand new user, new to the forums etc. I have recently purchased realmworks. Yeah I know its been shelved, but the information is that they will unchain it if things go south. So, given what it provides, versus the cost, versus the risk etc, this wasnt that big of a decision to make.

With all that said, I was trying to use this tool in a realm I am creating. In that realm I am recreating, or entering, second edition DND game mechanics. In doing so, I have duplicated each category so I can modify it for my needs while inactivating the original categories.

With that said, when I try to follow the steps for your tool and import the final product your tool produces from my spreadsheets (in this case, a weapons list), it creates duplicate categories in realmworks (manage>categories etc). For example, Instead of just one category called "Mundane weapons," I have now have Mundane weapons and "Mundane weapons 01"

This is across the board for all my previously duplicated categories. Is there anyway to stop that?
Cirrob is offline   #540 Reply With Quote