View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 30th, 2010, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhalad View Post
If we find errors in one of the files and fix it, should we send it back to you, or get a hold of the original designer and send it to them?
Probably fastest to just send to me, but also feel free to send to the original editor. When you are in the editor you can either look at the Simple Tab for author information or now in the newer .user files you can go to View Menu in the editor and look at the file history and the author information their.

Feel free to send to me at ShadowChemosh(at)yahoo(dot)com and please update the File History information to include what you changed and why or at least include that information in the email you send. I have a d20pfsrd test environment now for Pathfinder so I can make sure that the .user files work together without issues and I keep in exact sync with what is on the website.

Knowing what you changed/fixed will help the community and the original author out. Plus when I post an update about the file everyone will know what changed.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #28