View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 29th, 2010, 10:34 AM
Hello All,

New Updates.

Latest Updates 8/29/2010
  • New PFRPG_AP_KingMaker_SwordScion.user version 1.1. I got allot of requests for this so figured I would do it and release to the community. Its for those playing in the Kingmaker AP. This .user file changes the Sword Scion trait to work with the Dueling sword from the Adventurer's Armory .user file from d20pfsrd. I also added the Aldori Dueling Mastery feat from the Campaign Setting and it also works with the Dueling Sword from the AA .user file. Both of these will activate with the Kingmaker AP source.
  • Updated PFRPG_PC_AdventuresArmory_ArmWep.user version 1.2.2. I found a few small issues with the Dueling sword that needed to be fixed. My bad. This fixes it not being a MELEE weapon, marked for fighter's light blade group instead of Heavy blade group, and that it didn't correctly become a Finesse weapon when it was a magic version. I also moved the version history into HL's new "Edit File History" window.
Download at d20pfsrd.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #26