Thread: d6 Star Wars
View Single Post
lorddtk

Old August 19th, 2014, 08:46 AM
Hi there,

Thank you to thedarkelf007, AndrewD2 and Shadowchemosh for helping me getting started.

I have stare testing and got a few points.

At the tap armory here is some problems with the text showing in the sample collums where some som the text disapears eg. "Armory" where I have bought the "knife, Typical Throwing" the last "ng" can't be seen. Also the collum "Abilities" some of the basic skills got the same problem. Maybe the option of using more lines per skill might help.

Also the at the tap "Armory" list list of Melee weapons damage value is showen wrong. The text is "STR + 3D+1 (7D max)" but the "R" is not readable because it looks like that some other letter is writen on top of it.

That area with the ranged weapons the problem is on both the "T" and the "R" in "STR+1D (6D max)"

I have given my character 10 CP and the spend them all on some basic skills. But the validation list of errors skill claims that there is some unspend CP.

The "In-Play" tap with the "Health" area, is for me a bit confussing. I dont get it that you can get damage with mumbers. I belive that the scale is

Wounded
Wounded twice
Incapitated
Mortally wounded.

And when you then choose the different level of damage it would be nice that the skills got the apropiated reduction.

When you choose to use some of your CP on advancement it would be a good idea to divide the skills into groupes depending on which attribute the belong. IT makes it more logical.

This is a few things I found out. But I do love the concept and hope you would consider working on the project again

I have a user question about the feature where you can choose to hide a summary. I have no problem hiding the summary but I can not get i back again :S
lorddtk is offline   #115 Reply With Quote