View Single Post
alientude

Old April 9th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Going to ignore the Lone Wolf white knights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
I do want to say that Realm Works and the Kickstarter backers are very much a priority to LWD.
I'm sorry, but actions speak louder than words. The actions of LWD the last few years are proof positive that this is not just true. What's more, Rob specifically said that all pursuits other than HLO are secondary. I guess you could say it's a priority...a low priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
We've had a lot of staff replacements and shifts in policies lately, we replaced customer service entirely, hired several new people, rearranged internally, and had to replace one of our senior developers, all this year. It's been a lot of work and major internal changes in a very short time frame from a business perspective.
I'm sorry, but none of this excuses the utter neglect LWD gives Kickstarter backers. These are (were) LWD's most loyal customers, the people who have been with LWD for many long years, who had so much faith in your company that they were willing to give LWD nearly $200k on nothing more than a promise. Yet LWD can't even be bothered to post a basic apology on Kickstarter and a promise to do better? LWD makes plenty of those posts here, but refuses to do so for the people that made RW happen.
alientude is offline   #359 Reply With Quote