View Single Post
Aaron

Old January 29th, 2015, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyDingo View Post
Okay, so I've been making/fixing things left and right, but I've run into a couple issues that have ground me to a halt. Hopefully someone can help me out here.

1. Been working on the Multi-Headed template, and it adds 2 additional racial hit dice per additional head. This is the line handling that so far:

field[tmHitDice].value += heads*2

It adds 2 hit dice, but I haven't figured out how to pull the hit die type from the creature's type (both for size of the hit die, and I suspect additional BAB, saves, and skills). This is the theoretical line of code I was using, but "Type" isn't a child of hero I suspect, nor will it provide the BAB, etc, information for the HD either:

field[tmHDSides].value = hero.child[Type].field[tpHDSides].value
Try creating a variable, then foreaching through all the types on the hero that are active instead, and setting the variable to the highest you find.

Quote:
2. Also on Multi-headed, it increases CR based on number of heads, and while I have the variable working properly using this:

herofield[tCR].value += cr

It isn't calculating it as a CR modifier from the template, or altering the CR estimation panel accordingly. Since I don't think I can use a script to alter the fields for "CR by HD", I tried to alter the "Minimum CR" it X plus the previous CR, but it didn't actually work. Figured I'd ask if there was an easier way before delving into that further.
I believe there is a CR field on the template you can use, instead of adding it to the CR herofield.

Quote:
3. And finally, making the mythic abilities Mortal Herald and Divine Source display spell-like abilities, is there a Bootstrap Container Requirement Expression that I can use to check if a particular domain has been selected from the list? So, say, only if the "Air" domain has been chosen does it add the particular custom ability to provide those spell-like abilities.

Thanks! Hopefully I included enough info, but happy to provide more if needed.
I think you'd have to bootstrap all possible SLAs with mutually exclusive conditions, and then add a script to the mythic ability which checks for the presence of a certain domain, and if it finds it, does something which fulfills only the condition for the correct ability.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote