Thread: AB2 vs AB3
View Single Post
apollo0681

Old December 19th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBoy2k
And then another to update for 40K, BFG, Necromunda, Warmaster, Warmachine, Starship Troopers, Inquisitor, Warlord, Confrontation, Blood Bowl, Mordheim......and those are just the ones on this forum. How many other systems are there?

Oh, and if you don't like the speed the files arrive at? Buy the army book, and make your own! Then you can spread them around and brag on how much better you are than everyone else. Don't feel like doing the job? Well, gee....wonder why you don't have any files, huh?
I do make my own files and i upload them on here and have had thousands of downloads (is that enough bragging for you) takes me a few hours to change 95% of a file when a new book comes out and im a amateur how long can it take the person who writes them originally to fix a few bugs which i cant do myself as i dont know how. most bugs mentioned on here have been about for over 18months but are never fixed.

i have files that work to the best of my abilty but dont see why someone cant take 30mins to easily fix all the bugs more than once every 12months
apollo0681 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote