View Single Post
AEIOU

Old September 2nd, 2018, 08:10 AM
Good health to you. Take the time that is needed. But please, monthly updates on the KS page regardless of how much progress has been made each month. Believe it or not, we're a compassionate, very patient, supportive, passionate, smart group of people. If you keep us informed, we'll support you even though we may be frustrated, angry and annoyed. But stop abusing us. It does a disservice to you and the community.

Besides, the fact of the matter is that Pathfinder is dead, so the KS rewards are a lot less useful than they would have been if release projections had been met. I stopped posting here regularly when I realized that the only two things that drove my decision to buy a lifetime sub to RW -- Razor Coast and The Blight -- are next to useless to me.

Regular communication on KS is what I would like to see transpire with the hopes that after KS fulfillment, it's part of LWD's commitment to excellence and communication continues. Pick your main method of communication and make sure that every message is posted there. We don't want to go to Twitter, Facebook, G+, Discord, the forums or where ever else to piece together info. If you don't have staff to support multiple social media outlets, pick the one with greatest impact and stop posting to the others down so you have KS and that one.
AEIOU is offline   #24 Reply With Quote