View Single Post
ErinRigh

Old September 30th, 2017, 09:40 AM
"RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE, OH ANCIENT THREAD!!!"

Well I would like to start this meeting of Necromancers, with asking after Jay_NOLA's health, how you doing Jay?

I now must add that I have had an issue myself, though not so important as health. I have had a total system failure and lost everything. And when I say everything, I mean everything! All programs, apps, documents, character files, maps, images, spreadsheets, databases. In short, the failure wiped my system clean including my backup drive, and left me with about a 30 year hole of missing documents.

So what I'm asking is, firstly can anyone direct me to a good copy of Gimp, and secondly can you send me anything game related that you are allowed to trade in any format, I need pics, images, maps, PDFs (legal to trade only please) (I can redownload most of my PF books, so no illegal copies are necessary), anything you can think of, system neutral or 3.5/PF would be great!

just inundate my email with whatever you think I might need Erin (@) smokingjacketmagazine (.) com

Thanks all, FYI I have Realm Works, Hero Lab, Fantasy Grounds, Maptool (thanks Jamz), CC3+, CD3, DD3, and maybe some others
ErinRigh is offline   #84 Reply With Quote