View Single Post
Pollution

Old June 22nd, 2015, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaskedFerret View Post
You are correct, there are basically 15 (18 exactly) SRM Chicago missions availble right now for a non-Catalyst Demo Team member (see http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/...?topic=17971.0 for a full list.) However, if you can convince your local GM to join the Catalyst Demo Team, there are an additional 31 missions that might be available to run.

Don't forget that if you run the missions yourself, you can still get credit as if one of your characters had played the mission.

Let me know if you want more details.

- The Masked Ferret
I applied 2 years ago.

Followed up a couple of times.

Gave up.

The response was zero, the interest was none.

I live in frickin Indianapolis. Home to GenCon.... You would think that they'd want ONE agent in town, but nope, none.

And if there is one, he's doing a shitty job, since there are a few SR games in town that I know of, but NOBODY runs Missions! around here. There's no firebase. I started the first "unofficial" firebase in Indy 2 years ago, got about 20 people interested in the game in that time, but had nothing to run.

My core 3 players and I said, "Fuck it! We'll go back to 4th and run those missions."

Zero support from Catalyst.

I'm probably so bitter because, again, SR was my FIRST RPG, I LOVED it. I followed it for years. Paid for the $50 3rd edition book, got all the devs to sign it at Gencon that year. Bought EVERY supplement that's ever come out (I'm a collector, it's a curse). And with 5th...I can't keep caring. They screw up every 5 minutes.
Pollution is offline   #18 Reply With Quote