View Single Post
TheMaskedFerret

Old June 21st, 2015, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollution View Post
It's not that easy, chummer. SR Missions (like PFS, but for SR) REQUIRES that you ONLY play the missions for that group. Nothing outside the support for Missions counts. My group finished all the missions save one last year. We haven't gotten together since because these guys WANT to play their characters at cons and stuff. Can't do that if you play a home game.

You HAVE to only play Sprawl Wilds, SRM-05-01 through X (whatever they're on now) and the other book with 4 missions. There's like 15, and that's all there are. If I run my group through a homebrew or "Random" mission, it doesn't count and they can't keep the karma/cash for "Missions!"
You are correct, there are basically 15 (18 exactly) SRM Chicago missions availble right now for a non-Catalyst Demo Team member (see http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/...?topic=17971.0 for a full list.) However, if you can convince your local GM to join the Catalyst Demo Team, there are an additional 31 missions that might be available to run.

Don't forget that if you run the missions yourself, you can still get credit as if one of your characters had played the mission.

Let me know if you want more details.

- The Masked Ferret
TheMaskedFerret is offline   #17 Reply With Quote