View Single Post
MNBlockHead

Old August 10th, 2015, 12:30 AM
@Argoforge, I also looked into Aeon Timeline and didn't find that it met my needs. Really, what would be most helpful is a simple script that will allow me to enter a date in one of my custom calendars and have it convert it to all of the others as well as Gregorian.

I'm using RW heavily and am enjoying building my world in it and running my games from it. But I am also getting to the point where history is becoming increasingly important. What I'm probably going to do is just enter all the dates in Gregorian and just use vague phrases like "253 years ago..." rather than give specific historical dates. At least when custom calendars are supported, I should be able to set them up and then be able to have my dates converted/displayed in the custom format.

So I'm kinda in a weird place. I always put the current dates up using the custom calendars, both on a white board, on my campaign calendar (a Google Docs spreadsheet) and in my session summaries. But I'm recording all my historical dates in Gregorian, trying to avoid giving a specific custom-calendar dates for historic events.

RW Project: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition homebrew world
Other Tools: CampaignCartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer, Evernote
MNBlockHead is offline   #17 Reply With Quote