View Single Post
joepacelli

Old June 27th, 2017, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
The devs are quiet because they are working to get everything in place, such as the appropriate security measures required to be able to release content that's going to be sold.
BJ I totally understand this and I wasn't trying to start a bitch session when I started the thread. I myself have been doing software development for the last 22+ years, starting with VB6 and now do C# windows services and SQL Server Database Development.

I totally understand the intricacies of proper database design of tables, indexes, views, etc.

But coming from this development world I know one of the most important things in Software Development is communication. Whether your doing 2 or 3 weeks sprints, we also did daily stand-ups.

I'm not asking for these daily updates. But just once a week or every other week give us a report.

Like Merion said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merion View Post
Instead do what has been suggested several times and just give short updates about what you did in your last week/sprint: "spent all week hunting a bug. still haven't found it", "restructured the database to integrate field X without breaking everything", "reworked the UI, looked horrible, reset everything", ...
I agree your products are great and help the gaming community a lot. And current you have a very good reputation, but if GenCon comes and goes this year and the Content Market is not released, I'm not sure how long this good reputation will last.
joepacelli is offline   #39 Reply With Quote