View Single Post
Greebo

Old June 26th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Beeing in the same situation as Dervish, I really understand your and the devs need for the content market, BJ. I argued that way more than once.

But, like many others around this forum, I beg to differ on a very important point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
but we can't do anything about it other than continue to work toward the goal. When it's ready we will let you know.
One of your most important assets are we, the users and customers. Sounds strange and slightly presumptous, I know. But the users, especially those lurking around various forums and the FB group, not only pay for your products. We are an important means of promotion also. If we are satisfied, we talk to others about it. If not, well, we do the same. If we can understand your problems and delays, will tell others also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
The devs are quiet because they are working to get everything in place, such as the appropriate security measures required to be able to release content that's going to be sold. The KS backers getting their content also falls into that as the content they are receiving will also be sold to others.
Yes, we know, and we are gratefull for it, since we all want RW to succeed and get all the features (like custom calendars and individual reveal) we are all excitedly waiting for.
But - speaking as someone with some experience in PR - we need to know it on a different level.
Therefore I have to agree with Merion, the major problem is the communication.

Supporting Calendar Campaigner

Tools: Realm Works, Campaign Cartographer 3+ and Add-ons, MapTools
Games: home brew world, Lord of the Rings (CODA), Shadowrun, Earthdawn
Greebo is offline   #38 Reply With Quote