View Single Post
meek75

Old April 26th, 2016, 04:04 AM
I am glad to have the update. My level of disappointment, however, goes well beyond "slightly". I do want LWD to take the time to put out a strong product, but the level of delay is so staggeringly extraordinary that is shakes confidence. That said, I will continue to support and use RW in spite of the frustration as long as it remains stable. If I have the same level of instability with the next major update that did with the last one I may hang it up though. RW has been working great, but I still get nervous every time I run a game. I just got back from a gaming vacation, and I was terrified that I would have a crash in the middle of a game and ruin it for everyone. I know I am being paranoid, but the awful experiences I had previously created it. I feel like RW desperately needs to create a way for me to access my materials in case of a crash. I know print it very controversial, and I don't know how it can be done, but I have almost put RW on the shelf several times, because I am so fearful of having to cancel a game due to a tech problem. It already happened once, and my group would prefer I do back to my old product to avoid the concern.
meek75 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote