View Single Post
Hexamony

Old April 30th, 2011, 01:33 PM
I'm making progress, albeit slowly. I've figured a few things about adding new abilities to an Archetype but can't seem to tie them together.

Using Lion Shaman as my unchangeable blueprint, I've discovered the Shaman Totem Transformation is a Class Special but the abilities that make up the transformations are Custom Abilities. Somehow, I've gotten Hero Lab to show 'Add more Totem Transformations' to the Druid tab but clicking it says there is nothing selectable.

I'm also still lost on how to make a leopard the only selectable companion for this archetype. I got close, I think, but the pop-up boxes show the ID I gave the list and not the description..

This is overwhelming but each step further I make feels great. Now if only the steps didn't require a climb check with a DC 20.

Edit: I discovered the amazing Tools->Compile Data Files option. It's fixed the problem with the Animal Companion selection part but I am utterly stuck on Shaman Totem Transformations. I looked through most tabs twice for maybe some breadcrumb I missed but to no avail.

Last edited by Hexamony; April 30th, 2011 at 02:31 PM. Reason: New Information
Hexamony is offline   #8 Reply With Quote