View Single Post
Culhwch

Old June 15th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Unless Lone Wolf gets a license from WotC, they can't make anything for D&D except the SRD. I don't know if such a license is pending, but I would guess not based on what I'm reading on Wizard's message boards.

Some (most?) of us are working through parts of source books that are interesting to us or that are of use in current games, since it is a huge effort to get everything in. The possibility of trading files has also been asked by some who are working on extending Hero Lab. As for me, I have worked through parts of Races of the Wild, and gotten somewhere between 1/4 and 1/3 of the cleric domains from the Spell Comendium entered. And I'm kiind of skipping around....when I get tired of entering domains, I do something else (the main reason I started entering Races of the Wild stuff).

Of what's on your list, wizard (or any class) substitution levels cannot currently be done, although I think it's on Lone Wolf's to do list. I haven't looked closely at the other stuff your list (I already have too many source books sitting around my computer), so I don't know how easy they would be to implement. But I find it mostly easy to get stuff in with the editor.
Culhwch is offline   #2 Reply With Quote