View Single Post
TobyFox2002

Old February 13th, 2019, 10:26 AM
I couldnt not see the image inline, I had to open it in a new window...
As for the content of the errors.... I dont think they have to do with my files, if they do I havent the faintest idea what may cause them.

For those who cant see the image the error reads as follows:

The following errors occured:
Code:
The width specififed for the edit panel must be a reasonable value
The wideth specified for summary panels must be a reasonable value
The 'initiative' script is required to support use of the tactical console
Default due type must be specified for the dice roller
The data files must define a component set of id 'Journal' for journaling
The data files must define a compnent set of id 'Actor' for campaign support
Again, I've not a clue why you may see these, Ive never seen anything like them before. I am sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentinfinity View Post
Hey TobyFox,

Love the time you've put into this, so thank you. I'm eager to review the FR stuff. I don't think I'm loading it right OR there's errors I don't quite understanding limiting me from seeing all FR content.

I added the source, could see your named items in the find updates, downloaded and imported the FR ones, and can see the files listed in the folder directory.

However, when I try to load PF now I get the following errors:

I didn't think this would prevent showing ALL FR content but maybe? I can't see it listed at all (nothing FR anyway) in the Configure your Hero screen to include various data packs. If I try searching under class, race, spells, etc. I don't find anything referencing Forgotten Realms so I'm guessing it's not actually loading anything.

If I'm supposed to load some general pack, my apologies for not understanding. I greatly appreciate the assistance.

EDIT: TobyFox helped me privately to understand that the Dungeons and Dragons converted material is required! Ensure it is installed before any of the other items. Thanks!
TobyFox2002 is offline   #180 Reply With Quote