Thread: Custom Skills
View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 19th, 2007, 09:52 PM
At 05:45 PM 12/18/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
Any way we can get the ability to add custom skills? I really want to use this tool for my Requiem for Rome campaign, which functions fine except for the replacement of 4 modern skills with 4 archaic skills. Ive gone through the tutorial several times and I cant find anything regarding making custom skills!!
There is currently no way to add skills via the Editor. Why? Because when we started on this process there was no known way in the game system to muck with skills. Everything used the same skills. Same for attributes. So there was no need to let users add or edit them.

Then along comes a new book that White Wolf hasn't yet provided to us. Of course, it gets released at almost the exact same time as the WoD files for HL, and it just HAS to be the exception that proves the rule! <sigh>

After seeing this post, I investigated a little bit and found out the basics about the changes in RfR. It should not be difficult to get what you need added, so I'll make it a priority to get added to the Editor. Once it's in place, you should be able to add the new skills pretty easily. You can also get rid of the old skills if you want.
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote