View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 22nd, 2018, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieluce View Post
If non-Weapon Alchemy Items are purchased, they are always treated as Equipped. (Reported)
As mentioned I can't duplicate this so I doubt LW can either. Need more details.

Quote:
The Alchemist Class has no support for daily preparation of Alchemical Items. This no doubt ties in to not having proper support for Alchemical Formula Books. (Reported)
What do you want the software to do? Alchemical items are either crafted or purchased. Both of this is supported by the software. What "daily preparation" you are expecting to be done?

Quote:
The Alchemist Class has no support for the Quick Alchemy class feature, no shock I suppose. (Mentioned in the above report)
Quick Alchemy creates a "real" item on the fly. This is already supported as you would have to add the "real" crafted item to your character. What are you expecting the software to do?

Quote:
The Alchemist Class has no support for the Empowered Bombs class feature. (I didn't bother to report this one)
This appears to be a opps as it was not finished and no note about it not being implemented added. This is a real bug that should be reported so that it can be fixed.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #68 Reply With Quote