View Single Post
ruhar

Old August 4th, 2016, 10:18 PM
I supported the Kickstarter and found the calendar appealing also so I and other Kickstarter supporters have been disappointed for a very long time. But probably not as long as the creators who had to put it on the back burner. Yes, I'm disappointed that other abilities got higher priority (did the players REALLY have to be included in the survey that skewed the priorities? ;-) but you have to remember that they are basically inventing a wheel when a wheel has never been invented. Despite not having the calendar that I've waited for I have found the program a very valuable tool for me as a DM. Don't throw out the baby with the bath water, or would that be burn the castle with the dragon? At least they work with us and keep us informed. Try to get Microsoft to do that. LMAO Also remember that they are a very, very small company which means they don't have a lot of people to work on all of the different desired features not to mention they didn't initially understand the complexity of what they wanted to accomplish and the time frame needed to successfully finish a desired feature in order to give us a better ETA.

With all that said that doesn't mean I'm not going to @$^%$& on occasion when something doesn't go my way. And sometimes they'll get frustrated with our #$^*% and will @!^& back at us. I just try to keep everything I said above in mind when I want to &%#!*. Also, think back two, three, five years ago on goals you had set. Did you accomplish all of them? On time? I'm just saying...

Madmaxneo, I hope you stop by their booth this weekend and talk to them. But don't do it with a chip on your shoulder, go to talk with them about the product; ask questions about desired features and what happened. Also talk to them about their desires for the program and your desires. While you're at it ask them about their kids, their last gaming adventure, and how GenCon is going for them.
ruhar is offline   #10 Reply With Quote