View Single Post
zarlor

Old August 30th, 2015, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeleyOne View Post
ShadowChemosh in the Pathfinder forums has a link that he hosts various files. You can get Hero Lab to check that url which adds things to your download list. So, you can get around waiting for an "Official Okay". You would have to see how he set it up, though. Maybe just ask him. If it just needs a website location, I can put it on my site if need be. I don't do anything else with my site, so I might as well.

www.seeleyone.com
Thanks, but the problem isn't setting that up, I can do that (and already do that very thing for my own players.) The problem has to do with forum rules and copyrighted material. While LoneWolf does have the right on PEG, Inc. releases to release these data files I believe it has to be with files that are vetted by LoneWolf first, so public post of the the files with a direct link like that could potentially make LoneWolf liable as being "complicit" in the hosting of potentially pirated data. So instead I just make things available as single files and only offer unvetted files through PM.

As for SFC the latest official work I've seen was from LoneWolf on Google+ where they expect it to be out in September, for whatever that might be worth.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #25 Reply With Quote