View Single Post
Sendric

Old August 4th, 2017, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetPX View Post
hi. SEVEN years later - is this pack project still active? I am looking to update my files. thanks!

Kinda needing something from Monster Manual V (5 / five) - how much of that is done, if at all yet?

I would love to contribute but i do not really know how?

i added some fluff stuff for RavenX to put into the Dragonlance pack for Pathfinder a while (years) back (he never used it or even looked at it yet) ...
but i am a total newb to putting content in here, still.
Very little has been entered from MMV to date. I was in the process of revamping how monsters are handled when a separate project side-tracked me. I hope to pick this back up after the next release.That said, if you wanted to add some monster races from any of the Monster Manuals (except 1) I certainly wouldn't complain. I may end up editing them, but that's easier than entering them from scratch.

i haven't really touched the DL stuff in this set yet, though it does remain on the to-do list. Unfortunately, there's just so much content that needs to be entered, and so much that needs to be updated before adding more that it takes a lot of time. Several people have contributed material over the last few releases which has been a tremendous help.
Sendric is offline   #768 Reply With Quote