View Single Post
Arjon Smithson

Old March 12th, 2017, 07:34 PM
I have just added the Bestiary Package and Advance Race Guide to my HL licence and I seem to have got into a mobius loop, going round and round and just coming back to the same spot.

I reactivated my license and the two packs downloaded and installed ok. However, when I restarted HL, it showed me that Hero Images (V1.7) was available to download again. (Funny but no big issue). Download the file, and it takes me through a restart and reactivate process again. If I choose not to reactivate, it tells me I am in demo mode again. If I reactivate, everything works fine, but I still have Hero Image (V1.7) showing on my available updates again.

If I ignore the update, I can use Hero Lab fine, but it seems to have slowed down considerably from when I added the packages. I also notice that in the encounter builder, I seem to have some monsters duplicated, as shown in the attached, where shark appears twice with the same reference. I did go back and make sure that Bestiary Free content was not selected, as I thought this might be causing the duplicates.

Any suggestions please?

Last edited by Arjon Smithson; June 15th, 2018 at 07:12 PM.
Arjon Smithson is offline   #1 Reply With Quote