View Single Post
CorzatTheGray

Old October 27th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
This sounds similar to THIS post. That guy removed the Community Bestiary and he said it went away but I was never able to successfully reproduce the issue.

That one is sort of strange error and I don't have a good answer.
I just received this error as well last night... since I knew that the scent ability wasn't going to be an issue I just clicked the okay and moved on.

After looking through the other thread you linked to, and this one and after my own occurrence last night it appears as though it is happening at different batch numbers.

My stock that I was importing was a normal dog - summon monster I - to apply the celestial template for the summoning. Pulled it up and got this same error just batch 449 instead.

I remembered the other thread but not the details but figured that it was due to a user file messing with something. My editor-fu is not that strong so I wasn't even going to try to figure out. I'm not too worried about missing scent so I'm content to wait until a solution is found by those who know the ins and outs of the editor better than I
CorzatTheGray is offline   #3 Reply With Quote