Thread: Error messages
View Single Post
Lord Magus

Old October 3rd, 2012, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
=========================
So was thinking last night and figured I should mention that if you wish you can "ROLL" back to a earlier version of Psionics Unleashed if you wish. You can actually do this with any and all the Community Data sets I release through the Powered by HL feature.

Step 1 - THIS link will take you to the folder on my server where I store ALL of the .hl files. I never erase the old versions so you can follow it and download "PsonicsUnleashed_v1.4.hl". Put this somewhere you can find it.

Step 2 - Start HL and Pathfinder. Then go to "Tools->Manage Third Party Updates". On the new window select "Psionics Unleashed v1.6" and click "Delete".

Step 3 - Close down HL. Double click on "PsonicsUnleashed_v1.4.hl" which will start HL and the install process. Install v1.4.

Step 4- When you start HL it will give a message about needing to update PU but you can ignore and start Pathfinder. I think it asks again if you wish to update just say No.

===============
This way you can go back to a version that is more correctly working for you while we work this out. Though you may get a warning about sources again until you dirty the file up and save it again.
The previous packages you have downloaded are also kept on your computer (if you do not delete them manually), if the name of the package happens to change from version to version. For example, I have just 1 "pathfinder" package on my Mac, but I still have 7 versions of the Community Bestiary (because the version number is in the file name) and 3 of Psionics Unleashed.

On a Mac, the path is (HD)/Users/(username)/Library/Application Support/Herolab/Download

(sorry, not near a PC at the time to give the right path for those)
Lord Magus is offline   #20 Reply With Quote