View Single Post
Aaron

Old August 8th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkelf007 View Post
The other wayfinders have similar issues, special powers that become inactive if stones are placed in them.

Also some stones also provide special powers (which I currently use the personal tab to add to the character)

Not sure if your going to implements seeker of secrets wayfinder enhancements.

Also for the int boost items, are the skill ranks and the skill points for a higher attribute separate or the same.

i.e. +2 headband increase int by 2 giving +1 skill point per level as a permanent increase to intelligence after 24 hrs, plus providing 1 rank per level in selected skill?
- can this be optional if its not how it actually works?
We've no plans to implement the wayfinder enhancements variant rule at this time, sorry. I'd recommend you handle that with adjustments.

They are the same, when you wear in the Int increasing Item for 24 hours, you then gain 1 rank per level in the selected skill. If you want to make an item work differently in your game you can pretty easily modify the eval script to add the same number of skill points, then have it replace the base item. If you want to get into how this would be done, we can discuss that in a different thread.
Aaron is offline   #113