View Single Post
Rev Haus 235

Send a message via AIM to Rev Haus 235 Send a message via Yahoo to Rev Haus 235

Old June 12th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Well, I've got a weapon made for Small Arms, and it shows up in the Exotic Weapon Proficiency drop down menu. Go us, thanks for the help on that.
I still can't get a specific weapon to show that I am proficient with it though. I guess I must have screwed up the custom tag part or the script part some where along the line. So I will now be trying to figure that out.

As for the learning curve, its not D&D that's a problem, I've been playing that since Advanced Dungeons and Dragons v2.0 lol. The issues I have are the coding and working within this program's tool set. I agree, this message board has given me a great deal of help, and I even managed to finally get the custom race to work the way I wanted it to to reflect a human variant from this same game setting all because of the help I got on here. I do keep plugging away at it, that doesn't make it any less frustrating, and it doesn't change my feelings that it could be a lot more user friendly. At this point, I spent the money, and I'm fighting through it. "Buy the ticket, take the ride" Hunter S. Thompson. ;-)

Again, I am VERY grateful for ALL of the help that I have gotten.
Rev Haus 235 is offline   #10 Reply With Quote