View Single Post
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I know sawtooth has been reported before but also saw it had an update in 6.13 so I apologize for reporting if already on the to-do list.

So I was playing around with the "Helper.TwoWpLight" tag as I wanted to use it for some house rules and found strange results. So I went back to my CORE data set with no .user files and tested out the Sawtooth weapon.

What I found was the value for the Main hand is 2 points off. I used as a test character a level 1 Fighter, all abilities scores as 10, Exotic Weapon(Sawtooth) feat, Two-Weapon Fighting feat, and two normal non-magical Sawtooth weapons.

What I got when I equipped one sawtooth as main and the 2nd as off-hand was that the main hand was at -3 and the off-hand was -1. See attached image.

So it should be -1 for both main and off hand same as if I was wielding a sawtooth and a dagger.

Main: +1 Bab, +0 Str, -2 TWF with a light-off hand = -1
Off-Hand: +1 Bab, +0 Str, -2 TWF with a light-off hand = -1

Thanks
Thanks for keeping me honest ShadowChemosh, apparently in my initial tests I was only looking at the off hand to verify if it was counting as light. I think it should work with the next update.
Aaron is offline   #493