View Single Post
l8knight

Old March 21st, 2012, 04:50 PM
Actually I did talk to them also and they're saying some changes need to be made to the export in Hero Lab (see below):

Quote:
Thanks for bringing this up to our attention. There are some errors that need to be fixed in the herolab 4e export tool in herolab. Here is what I've found that needs work. I'll pass on the information. (and I'm still downloading 4e info for hero lab)

Current Importer Errors:

Armor Class - misc bonus not added

Code: Select all
<defense id="defAC" name="Armor Class"><keyvalue id="Misc" name="Misc Bonus" value="10"/></defense>

No strategy for languages

<languages><keyvalue id="lanDwarven" name="Dwarven"/><keyvalue id="lanElven" name="Elven"/></languages>

Basic Melee

<power name="Basic Melee" usage="At-Will" weapon="Longsword" attackvalue="6" attackmod="0" attackstat="Strength" damage="-+3" damagemod="0" damagestat="Strength" damagetype="" defense="Armor Class"/>

Basic Ranged

<power name="Basic Ranged" usage="At-Will" weapon="none" attackvalue="0" attackmod="0" attackstat="Dexterity" damage="" damagemod="0" damagestat="Dexterity" damagetype="" defense="Armor Class"/>

Shows up as:
Curtis
I've tried different things but the same fields always seem to have this problem. Speed and Description also don't go to their appropriate fields in D20Pro. Just frustrating as I've spent many days now trying to get this working instead of getting the campaigns ready
l8knight is offline   #3 Reply With Quote