View Single Post
Garfunkel
Volunteer Data File Author

Old February 20th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Hello,

I don't understand the error you get:
- You reach the unit model count limit with for example 6 footers and 2 riders (e.g 8 people, 2mounts)
- The roster model count is false because of the mounts but there is no issue with the unit (e.g you can have 6 footers and 4 riders on the unit, but the roster model count is 14)

Would you search for the model count option:
On the Others Details window, (AB Creator, Unit tab, there is an EDIT button near an empty area under the size fields, then browse the fields on the listbox to find 'Model Count')set the model count to 0.

The solution will depend on the way you did program the limitation to 10 members. I will need more details of the unitsm the way you add mounts... to give you a usefull answer.

A solution I would use if I had to start from scratch
Create a group called mountNB with tags 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.
In the unit size maximum, you should have 10.
Then, an option would add the right number of mount linked to the 'selection' tagof the option :
- Child type: Linked
- Child Entity: <HORSE>
- Eval script:
var val as number
var mountTag as string
mountTag = "mountNB." & selection
val = unit.assignstr[mountTag]
- Size script:
@minimum=tagvalue[mountTag.?]
@minimum=tagvalue[mountTag.?]

mount:
On the Others Details window, (AB Creator, Unit tab, there is an EDIT button near an empty area under the size fields, then browse the fields on the listbox to find 'Model Count')set the model count to 0.

The result will be a unit with the rider/footer profile and the right number of mount childs.
There is no need to get a rule with this behavior and the model number remain valid.

Garfunkel
Garfunkel is offline   #4 Reply With Quote