View Single Post
Aaron

Old February 16th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Yes, the stuff bracketted in <comment> is nonfunctional notes in the lower right. If I recall correctly, those were notes I made when I was doing replace ID for the spells in core (which all had really unintuitive unique IDs basically the alphabetic order of the spell in that spell's list). So the first 2nd level spell on the cleric spell list was something like sClr200001, and as a result I made it looks like, 5 copies of whatever spell you duplicated, with a note that it was #14 on a particular spell level and list, #10 on the next, #11 on the one after that, and so on. In any case, anything in the comments is purely for notes, it doesn't do anything, so you can erase or disregard it.

abbrev="{ref s_Touch}Tch{ref}"
abbrev means abbreviation, the things in {} I believe have to do with how the text is displayed (for example {b} means bold and {/b} means end bold). Tch is the abbreviation of the full Touch tag, used when space is small.

The fellow who talked about making NEW tag groups was ShadowChemosh, you might try shooting him a PM, he hangs out in the Pathfinder board more than here. As Kendall says, I don't think you can add to the sComp tag group unless it has been pre allowed. However, give it a try and load up the program with your new spell to see for sure. I've been wrong before.
Aaron is offline   #9 Reply With Quote