View Single Post
Nikmal

Old October 27th, 2011, 03:25 PM
I would like to mention I KNOW that there are community contributors that have their wok as "official" and this is exactly what I want to see occur too. If Lone Wolf does not have the manpower right now to input the bestiary from the Adventure Paths then please, like the Spell Dataset requests thread from Lone Wolf as a call to the community to input spells to be included by Lone Wolf in the official product. I would like to see kind of the same thing for the Bestiaries from the Adventure Paths. I would like to see Lone Wolf to make a sticky thread then... and ask for community input for the bestiaries and then make them official later on.

I would also like to clear things up that the last couple of replies may have been mistaken from. I never once wanted to imply that I think that the community in general or in particular in any way is not "official" or is any worse or better in any way compared to the official Lone Wolf products in Hero Labs. In fact I am part of that community and have contributed some of the bestiaries for an Adventure Path, So please understand that I just would like something [/I]more[/I] then we already have and maybe eliminate some of the problems that occur during updates of Hero Labs when we as a community create a creature, as it is less likely to occur when it is officially inputted in to the actual Hero Labs datasets then. This is NO way what so ever is a slight on the community that helps with this in any way shape or form as I envy people that help with this and will continue to do so myself when my life calms down once more. So please no more with the protection of the community from me as I am NOT trying to pick on them or say that their contributions are any less valuable then what Lone Wolf does ok?

Thanks!
Nikmal is offline   #165 Reply With Quote