View Single Post
Paris.Crenshaw

Old July 14th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Thanks for sending the files, chava. Rather than just import them wholesale, I decided to try to use them as a guide to do some things, myself. I got most of the dread wight done and decided to move on to doing the dread zombie.

While most of the modifications work fine, I noticed two problems:

1) I have no idea how to implement the feature in dread zombie that limits the minimum intelligence to 0. The template applies a -4 to Intelligence, but doesn't allow it to go below 0. I looked for help on the forums and found this thread, but bodrin's code isn't working for me. It throws up an error telling me that the thing "aValue" doesn't exist.

That's a minor issue, but I'd like to know if there's a way to do this.

2) When these templates are applied to creatures with class levels, I get validation errors stating that the template precludes class levels, which isn't supposed to happen. I have looked at some of the other templates, like the Zombie Lord from Classic Horrors Revisited or the Skeleton Champion, but I can't find the differences between the templates that allow the undead to keep their class levels without the validation error. What am I missing?

Thanks!
Paris.Crenshaw is offline   #6 Reply With Quote