View Single Post
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 4th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdhakala View Post
I did eventually find my rostors in My Documents on the network hard drive but not on my local (due to auto sync of files). I was getting the same types of messages as above. The problem did not exist when I first downloaded and was working in the office (on network) but occurred when I went home and tried to work offline and then connected to the corporate network system to access files off my network server. After that, though, the problem has continued to occur even after repeated installs and after trying to reinstall (after uninstalling) in my office on the network. The process has also crreated a situation where I cannot find the runes for characters in a dwarf army even after I uninstalled AB3.3 and reinstalled AB 3.2. I cannot find a fresh copy of AB 3.2 on your Internet site (gives us 3.1 as the old version).
I'm glad you found your files. I just tested the dwarf roster in AB3.3, and it seems to be working fine based on my knowledge of Warhammer - I can add a runic weapon or runic armor to any Dwarf character and add runes to it. You might want to try downloading and installing the Warhammer data files again to see if that fixes the problem; if not, can you describe your issue in more detail?
Colen is offline   #14 Reply With Quote