View Single Post
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikmal View Post
I guess this is more of a pet peeve then a bug. With that being said it is a problem though. With wizard/sorcerer spells that have more then one version of it like lesser globe of invulnerability and globe of invulnerability have an issue where if you select the higher version of the spell you do NOT get the description and it refers you to look up the lesser version instead. While this might not seem like much but as a DM it just slows us down that much more to have to either go back to the wizard tab and select the lesser version of the spell illegally (if it was not selected before) to get the description or look the spell up in the book.
This just slows things down for the DM that much more with software that should be all about speed and efficiency for the DM and the player.
The description text currently being displayed for spells is just a quick summary. Adding full description texts for all spells is on my to-do list, and when I do so, I intend to do it properly - with text copied from the lower-power versions.
Mathias is online now   #111 Reply With Quote