Thread: M&M 2nd ed. some newbe questions
View Single Post
Lord

Old October 3rd, 2010, 11:52 PM
Hi all,
I have five newbe questions, please bear with me...

1. Adding attack (+self) make me choose which save to use. But no matter what, the DC is 10+rank. How do I add attack option that will enable "to hit" and then toughness save of 15+rank ?

2. Can the rules validation be made to "accept" a certain power and not show the error validation again for that specific power ?

3. Adding the "rapid attack" option to super-speed doesn’t make the power an attacking power and thus cannot be improved (it says it gets the auto-fire extra, but what level of auto-fire ? what if I want to improve it ?)

4. One can take speed/quickness powers and super-speed power (that gives speed and quickness too) than add "stacking" option and thus gain a speed/quickness power that pass the PL. the validation rules doesn’t alert against such option. The same goes for super-strength and duper-strength gained by density.

5. Is there an option to show only one score at the main page if someone takes the enhance trait power to improve a save (innate, permanent or whatever option there is to make it permanent) ?

thanks for the help
Lord is offline   #1 Reply With Quote