View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 10th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInc80 View Post
I don't think it will matter if it's reset or not. Although I'm a strong supporter of Shadowrun over Exalted, by my count Exalted actually "won" the vote.

Yet Shadowrun is the next system.....

Can we get a little light on this decision? I'm not trying to start a flamefest, but we were given the appearance that the poll was a waste of time.
As Duggan pointed out, the poll tells us where we should focus our efforts in talking to potential licensors. However, there are many additional factors that come into play when working out a license with someone. One obvious factor is the financial details. In the case of White Wolf, there are other factors involved. White Wolf is gearing up for some major announcements at their Grand Masquerade event next month. Sometimes, licensing and partnership announcements are timed to coincide with such events, and other times major announcements result in secondary licensing arrangements being put on hold until after the announcements. All I can say is that external factors are at work with respect to White Wolf, so please stay tuned (and patient).
rob is offline   #37