View Single Post
bittergeek

Old June 10th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Is there something special I need to do to support a character with more than 20 levels? I added a level of Loremaster to a character that was already a 20th level Oracle. I went to the Loremaster tab and selected Oracle as the class I wanted to increase in caster level, and it threw the pop-up "Level too high to support psionics!" On the Oracle tab, it now showed that my character had no access to any spells of any level (and a validation error that the PC had excess spells known.)

Selecting/unselecting adjustments on the adjustments tab for this character threw the "Level too high to support psionics!" error. A lot. Sometimes it repeated it in the same popup, on 2 lines separated by a line of 3 dashes.

Also in Loremaster - choosing a Secret for this character showed that secrets the character should be qualified for still were grayed as if he didn't meet the pre-reqs. Character has an Int of 26 (6 of that is an enhancement bonus, 5 is from a tome/permanent adjustment, 1 is from aging/permanent adjustment) for bonus of +8. So the character's Loremaster level + Int mod is 9. Character is unable to choose Secrets requiring a score of 7 or higher.

Aging - I selected "Aging Effects: Middle Age" on the adjustments tab. My abilities were correctly calculated, but the increase in Int did not give an increase in skill points. Manually increasing the stats one at a time with permanent adjustments also correctly calculated stats, and also correctly increased skill points.
bittergeek is offline   #8 Reply With Quote