View Single Post
hazardjsimpson

Old June 7th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by msnowman View Post
Yeah that is the conclusion that my group came to as well.

Unfortunately I haven't found a nice way to handle this (maybe you are better with the editor then I?)

I thought that maybe the easiest way to hack a solution would be to copy the unarmed strike and call it Amulet of Mighty Fists (or whatever) and use the "Custom/Magic Weapon" to customize it. Then you could add flaming or whatever without having a +1 but I haven't been able to get it to show up in the "Click to Choose Weapon" list of the "Create Custom Weapon" window. Nor have I been able to get it to reflect the proper damage. I can get the right attack bonus but that's it so far.
Right, and the other factor here is it needs to be able to be applied to Flurry of Blows per the Monk abilities, or be able to be applied to Natural Weapons like claws, tails, and all the obvious related ones. Making it as a custom weapon might work as a workaround (I haven't even touched the editor yet) as I can't think of any other way - but it does mean that it will have to be custom built each time there's any difference in the spells / bonuses on it.

Is there a way to apply conditions to attacks rather than the whole character? If there way, it seems like it might be an easy way to track whether an attack has temporary magic bonuses (magic fang for example, the amulet for another) or easily add/remove weapon effects.
hazardjsimpson is offline   #9 Reply With Quote