View Single Post
Darq

Old May 17th, 2010, 09:10 AM
I certainly agree you want to do it right, but even in the example you gave Casual Calvin is still limited by the number of armless space marines he has - unless he doesn't care about the limitations (when we first started, we used pennies) in which case he wouldn't need to use it at all.

Thank you for your prompt response, are you in fact thinking about inventory management?

I still respectfully disagree with several of the points expressed in the copied explanation: First that only a "very small subset" of your users would find it useful - If you don't have a lot of minis, you don't need a tool to generate your army list.

Second that the interface need be complicated or cumbersome - as i suggested a grid with the mini name and the number you have.

As to how complicated it would be to implement - I certainly am not in a position to comment on that, but I do note your systems already tracks and differentiates the type of miniature being allocated (I select an SM squad It tells me that is a Seargant and 4 troops). I can also certainly appreciate the added layer of complexity if you included what equipment the miniature had on it.

Thanks for your time!

Please note - I do appreciate and am using your product! I am a Business Analyst by profession and I can't help making suggestions to improve the product though
Darq is offline   #5 Reply With Quote